- OUR COLLECTION
- KEY FEATURES
- OUR TECHNOLOGY
- SIZE CHART
There is beauty in balance.
For us, this balance is exemplified by a combination of precision and patience, that have come together to produce something truly extraordinary - The Roadster Driving boot, inspired by the soft elegance of the Pagani Huayra Roadster, and a true product of art meeting science. Handmade in Italy by footwear artisans from a luxurious combination of smooth, top grain leather, CX6 carbon fiber, and CNC + laser etched anodized aluminum hardware, the Roadster features the very best of our performance driving shoe technology, like our patented Roll Control 2.0™ heel technology and low profile EVA cushioning in the forefoot for optimal pedal feel.
Part of our official collaboration with Pagani Automobili, this project marks the rewarding end to a two-year design and development process, where nothing was overlooked and no detail was too small.
The trademarks PAGANI and Pagani Automobili and Huayra and Zonda are registered trademarks and used under license from HORACIO PAGANI S.P.A., Italy
- Rubber-injected leather sole for durability and pedal grip
- Our signature Roll Control 2.0™ heel technology
- High rise boot cut upper, made from top grain leather
- CX6 carbon fiber paneling for weight reduction, strength and a one of a kind aesthetic
- CNC + laser etched anodized aluminum hardware with official Pagani branding
- Unique details, like an embossed Pagani tailpipe on the heel
- Hand-numbered out of 250 pairs
- A one of a kind, matte black, gull-wing door storage box
A driver's most important tool is their feet. That's why we have optimized each of our driving shoe silhouettes for maximum pedal feel, fluidity of motion, and comfort while driving. The secret is in our craftsmanship, and stems from a combination of our patented technology and our best-in-class materials.
Our PU foam inserts provide both cushioning and support to ensure that each step is as comfortable as the last.
Our patented Roll Control 2.0™ technology offers a full 180 of motion to ensure maximum pedal-box precision.
Our driving shoes maintain a soft forefoot to allow effortless pedal feel, without sacrificing comfort or support.