- OUR COLLECTION
- KEY FEATURES
- OUR TECHNOLOGY
- WHAT'S INSIDE
For nearly a century, the 24 Hours of Le Mans has tested the skills, the stamina and the spirit of the world’s top endurance racers. Throughout its history, Le Mans has been the birthplace for some of racing’s greatest achievements – from incredible feats of engineering to daring new levels of driving performance.
At Piloti, we too can trace our heritage to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, where in 2001 we first debuted our roll control heel technology. Today, we are honored to pay homage to one of racing’s most historic events, with our limited edition 24 Hours of Le Mans collection. Featuring a range of styles from traditional driving boots to modern, lifestyle sneakers, our 24 of Le Mans lineup is the footwear of true track enthusiasts.
ALL DAY COMFORT
Handmade in Italy from topgrain Italian leather or suede, the Campione driving boot is a versatile driving boot that can be dressed up (or down!) for any occasion. Key features include:
- Named for famed Rue Saint Honoré in Paris
- White rubber cupsole, featuring the Piloti signature tire tread sole pattern
- Roll Control 2.0™ heel technology for ease of driving motion
- Quilted, white leather upper with grey suede panels
- Perforated panels for breathability
- Red leather interior and padded leather collar for added comfort
- Removable contoured insole made from PU
- Unique decorative details include official 24hr of Le Mans badging and a French flag emblem
- Steel stability bar for torsional support
A driver's most important tool is their feet. That's why we have optimized each of our driving shoe silhouettes for maximum pedal feel, fluidity of motion, and comfort while driving. The secret is in our craftsmanship, and stems from a combination of our patented technology and our best-in-class materials.
Our foam inserts provide both cushioning and support to ensure that each step is as comfortable as the last.
Our patented Roll Control 2.0™ technology offers a full 180 of motion to ensure maximum pedal-box precision.
Our driving shoes maintain a soft forefoot to allow effortless pedal feel, without sacrificing comfort or support.